Education and Experience
Hi, I am Jenny. Thank you for visiting my site! I have a degree in Psychology and I am a Certified Dementia Practitioner. I have been working in the mental health field for over 25 years. I have worked in a variety of settings (including Intermediate Care Facilities for Mentally IIl adults, Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facilities, Skilled Nursing Homes, Psychiatric Hospitals) which has provided me with a diverse set of skills and a deep understanding of the challenges individuals and families face.
Throughout my career, I have developed extensive knowledge and experience, including but not limited to:
- Thought Disorders (i.e. Schizoaffective, Schizophrenia, Psychosis)
- Mood Disorders (i.e. Bipolar, Depression)
- Co-Occurring Disorders/Substance Use and Mental Illness
- Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Panic, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress)
- Personality Disorders (i.e. Borderline, Narcissistic)
I am dedicated and compassionate about this underserved population. I know that many professionals and people struggling with mental health issues, don’t know where to go for services and through my website, I strive to:
- Assist the community, families, individuals and professionals with locating appropriate resources.
- Promote access to mental health resources, support, and services for everyone in need.
- Raise awareness about the importance of mental health and the impact of mental illness on individuals and communities.
- Challenge stigma and stereotypes surrounding mental health by fostering open and honest conversations.
Get in Touch
Please feel free to email me with any questions. I would also appreciate any feedback and suggestions you may have! If your agency is not represented and you are interested in being on my website, please let me know.
Remember: You Are Not Alone. Let’s shatter the silence, erase the stigma, and build a world where mental health is a priority for all.